Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My 2011 Plans

If I had not joined the ASQ Influential Voices program, I might not have written on my 2011 plans, Thank you ASQ.  I have come up with an implementable 5 point plan which is listed below:

1. Year 2010 has passed by so fast that I realized the need to improve on time management
2. To prevent from becoming obsolete, I need to improve on reading and staying up-to-date
3.  Learning is a continuous process. In 2011, I would like to do focused learning - planning to join a top B-School and do an executive doctorate program (applied for the same, awaiting results)
4.  I need to improve on networking. I will participate and contribute in ASQ and K-Community meets at Chennai
5.  Live Happy,  Exercise, Eat Healthy and Zero Tension ! - Will be my daily mantra.

No comments:

linkedin public profile

View Ponmurugarajan Thiyagarajan's profile on LinkedIn

My Reviews